About Fuzzy Duenkel
Year after year, my clients inspire me to create timeless works of art that capture their individuality, love, and laughter — as well as accolades from my colleagues for artistic craftsmanship.
These prestigious portraits are a testament to you: your life, your achievements, your passions, your hobbies, your hopes, your dreams. And each portrait is rooted in my never-ending quest for excellence.
Credentials & Awards
I am a Master Craftsman Photographer who has had numerous articles published in national magazines. My wife, Shirley, who earned the PPA Crafstman Degree, and I have been featured speakers at hundreds of conventions and seminars in 43 states and Canada.
I’ve had numerous prints selected for National Traveling Loan Collection, Epcot Center, exhibitions in Germany, Korea, and the International Hall of Fame and Museum in Oklahoma. I am also a:
– Four-time Fuji Masterpiece Award winner
– Three-time Wisconsin PPA Photographer of the Year
– 14-time Wisconsin Senior Photographer of the Year
– Three-time Photographer of the Year for the Southeastern Wisconsin Professional Photographers of America
– Five-time Senior Photographers International Photographer of the Year
– SPA Artist of the Year
– Wisconsin PPA Hall of Fame recipient
And while each of these professional accolades fills me with pride, the most rewarding part of my craft is making portraits that become cherished family heirlooms for you, my clients and friends.